Ravishing . Intoxicating . Ethereal
Bringing together two plants for the first time:
- The unique colour of rose madder, the deepest of pinks
- and the Damask rose, a mystical flower that has been prized since antiquity. It was brought to Europe from Persia by Crusaders and is still used to dye precious silk brocades.
Its incredible biological properties make it a powerful ally for your lips.
- Shea butter: repairing and nourishing*
- Jojoba, apricot, sunflower and castor oil: conditioning* and antioxidant qualities
- Plant-based rice bran, candelilla and carnauba waxes: softening and protecting*
*The outer layers of the skin.
The power of plant-based pigments produces a colour that adapts to the natural tone and pH level of your lips.
For a more intense shade, simply layer up the colour.